The Palo Alto PA - 5220 blocks a range of both known and unknown threats, regardless of common threat-evasion tactics employed. It provides interactive visibility and control of applications. PAN-OS features that protect your largest data centers, including high availability with active/active and active/passive modes.
- 18 Gbps firewall throughput (App-ID enabled)
- 9 Gbps Threat Prevention throughput
- 8 Gbps IPsec VPN throughput
- 4,000,000 max sessions
- 171,000 new sessions per second
- 20 virtual routers
- 10/20 virtual systems (base/max