Get a jumpstart on your Cyber Essentials Certification
from £995 + VAT
Fixed price assessment and documentation to help you with Cyber Essentials or Cyber Essentials Plus Certification
The UK Government Cyber Essentials Scheme is becoming a recommended certification from many organisations. This engagement provides a useful starting point to get you to the first level of certification and ensures your environment is well protected in today’s ever changing security world.
Consilium will assess your current environment to check if it meets the requirements for Cyber Essentials certification. This will cover the areas as specified below. After the assessment we will produce a report with recommendations on work required to reach certification.
- Security & Patch Management: We will assess how security and patch management are configured within your environment.
- Firewalls: We will assess the configuration of your firewalls and deliver a report outlining areas of concern and actions that needs to take place to address any issues found.
- Malware Protection: We will assess your current AV approach to assess its level to meet certification for Cyber Essentials. It is important that certain policy settings are enforced such as Acceptable Use policy, and an Endpoint solution that is deemed effective in today’s environment.
- User Access Control: We will assess user access controls currently in place including items such as user permissions, security policies and physical security to IT equipment.
- Backups: We will review you current backup approach to ensure that it meets the requirements and is the most effective approach for your environment.